Valentine Day 2019 Valentine Day 2019 Images Valentine Day 2019 gift Valentine Day 2019 Wallpapers Valentine Day 2019 teddy Day Valentine Day 2019 Pictures. Rose Day Ideas 2019 Sms Wishes For Lovers: Here we are going to provide you all the Rose Day Ideas 2019 Sms Wishes For Lovers, SMS, Text Messages, Images, Gift for the coming Valentine Day week. As we all know that the Rose Day has come before the Valentines Day, this year the Rose Day 2019 come on 7th Feb. 2019. On this day every boy and girl gift a rose to each other. This signifies the love towards each other as they are in relationship for long time and every is waiting for this day and the valentine week because they wanted to feel special in his/her life i.e. how special they are for each other, whats the importance in her/his life. Rose Day Ideas 2019 Sms Wishes For Lovers.
Meaning/Significance of the Roses on Rose Day
- Red Rose – The red rose signifies the love and affection towards your partner.
- Yellow Rose – The yellow rose signifies is to given in friends and to make new friends.
- Black Rose – The black rose signifies the immortal love and affection.
- Pink Rose – The pink rose signifies the cheerfulness and is to be given to whom you love the most and for the happiness.
- White Rose-The White rose signifies the peace and cleanliness and is given to whom you wanted to say sorry.
Happy Rose Day Messages SMS Text Quotes
- “A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.” – Leo Buscaglia
- “I once had a rose named after me and I was very flattered. But I was not pleased to read the description in the catalogue: no good in a bed, but fine up against a wall.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “What’s in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.” – William Shakespeare
- “Ever since the beginning of rock and roll, there’s been an Axl Rose. And it’s just boring. It’s totally boring to me.” – Kurt Cobain
- “But friendship is the breathing rose, with sweets in every fold.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
- “You are responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. You are responsible for your rose.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- “The first man to compare the cheeks of a young woman to a rose was obviously a poet; the first to repeat it was possibly an idiot.” – Salvador Dali
- “Groups that rose from poverty to prosperity seldom did so by having their own racial or ethnic leaders to follow.” – Thomas Sowell
- “A rose must remain with the sun and the rain or its lovely promise won’t come true.” – Ray Evans
- “Beauty is an ecstasy; it is as simple as hunger. There is really nothing to be said about it. It is like the perfume of a rose: you can smell it and that is all.” – W. Somerset Maugham
- “Love thou the rose, yet leave it on its stem.” – Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton
- “The rose and the thorn, and sorrow and gladness are linked together.” – Saadi
- “Publishing a volume of verse is like dropping a rose petal down the Grand Canyon and waiting for the echo.” – Don Marquis
- “Can anyone remember love? It’s like trying to summon up the smell of roses in a cellar. You might see a rose, but never the perfume.” – Arthur Miller
- “If you enjoy the fragrance of a rose, you must accept the thorns which it bears.” – Isaac Hayes
- “She had already allowed her delectable lover to pluck that flower which, so different from the rose to which it is nevertheless sometimes compared, has not the same faculty of being reborn each spring.” -Marquis de Sade
- “I love being a woman and I was not one of these women who rose through professional life by wearing men’s clothes or looking masculine. I loved wearing bright colors and being who I am.” – Madeleine Albright
- “Writing a book of poetry is like dropping a rose petal down the Grand Canyon and waiting for the echo.” – Don Marquis
- “A rose is the visible result of an infinitude of complicated goings on in the bosom of the earth and in the air above, and similarly a work of art is the product of strange activities in the human mind.” – Clive Bell
- “You know, maybe I was just born in the wrong time, but I love all things romantic. Puffy understands that. For my last birthday, he covered my hotel room floor with rose petals and had flowers and candles all over the room.” – Jennifer Lopez
- “The fragrance always stays in the hand that gives the rose.” – George William Curtis
- “There is nothing more difficult for a truly creative painter than to paint a rose, because before he can do so he has first to forget all the roses that were ever painted.” – Henri Matisse
- “Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet.” – Katharine Lee Bates
- “We have chased away the clouds, the sky is all rose.” – Francois Hollande
- “When the rose and the cross are united the alchemical marriage is complete and the drama ends. Then we wake from history and enter eternity.” – Robert Anton Wilson
- “I want to encourage women to embrace their own uniqueness. Because just like a rose is beautiful, so is a sunflower, so is a peony. I mean, all flowers are beautiful in their own way, and that’s like women too.” – Miranda Kerr
- “Ideas rose in clouds; I felt them collide until pairs interlocked, so to speak, making a stable combination.” – Henri Poincare
- “The Rose is without an explanation; She blooms, because She blooms.” – Angelus Silesius
- “Our eyes reflect light. Better that the lips are more like a rose petal.” – Olivier Theyskens
- “Love and a red rose can’t be hid.” – Thomas Holcroft
- “One rose says more than the dozen.” – Wendy Craig
- “Whenever the occasion arose, he rose to the occasion.” – Jonathan Brown
Happy Rose Day Ideas 2019 Messages Wishes For Friends
Hope you really like this article on Rose Day Ideas 2019 Messages Wishes For Friends then do not forget to share this on social networking sites such as facebbok, whatsapp, hike, bbm, wechat, instagram, line, viber, twitter etc. Stay tuned with us to get latest updates about the Valentines Day Ideas, Sms, Messages, Greetings, e-cards more.